Monday, November 19, 2012

Running is free therapy.

I was really looking forward to my run today because I had a very stressful workday and know that it's going to be a very long work week so I couldn't wait to leave work and just run. Run away from problems, stress, criticism, worry, etc. By the time I was able to get out there it was after 6:30 and the Bears game started at 7:15 so it was going to be a quick one. Even in the cloudy weather and slight drizzle my new Garmin watch found a GPS signal pretty quickly and I was on my way. I ran 3.08 miles in just under 40 minutes and ran an 11-12 min pace. Not super fast but I didn't stop and walk at all (despite my couch to 10k telling me to walk after 30 min). I just kept running since I was in a time crunch and wanted to catch the kick off!

Little did I know that the Bears were going to play like horse shit...

Two more days of work...two more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment