Saturday, October 27, 2012

71 Fat Ones To Go! (pun intended)

Down 4.5 lbs this week! Holler for a dollar! I'm really happy to see that big, solid number because I really worked hard for it this week. Tracked my food, worked out 5 out of 7 days and am chugging along on my Couch to 10K program.

I didn't elaborate on it the other day because I was sort of speechless but Thursday I ran 5 miles and I ran them "well". Don't kid yourself, I hated every step of it and couldn't wait for it to be over but I didn't feel as though I was going to die like I have so many times before. As I reached the 5 mile point, I could feel myself losing my breath. Not from the run but because I was getting choked up. 5 miles. Tears streamed down my face. I couldn't believe it. 5 miles.

I'm excited to continue to push myself and see what I can do. The past 4 weeks have been a challenge but definitely not impossible and as long as I keep getting results, I'll keep moving this ass. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment