Monday, October 22, 2012

"Who's The Wild Man Now?!?"

Well, my legs are super sore and my knees throb but I accomplished a big one today. I've been eyeing this run for a few days and it was quickly approaching. Couldn't deny it any longer. I set out today in the wind and rain and got it done.

Now for the ridiculous part. I owe the first 37 minutes of the run to The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack of Rudy; my all time favorite movie. I swear I was running in an actual scene from the movie. It was quiet, overcast, leaves of yellow, red and orange and even a football field! I ran my heart out to the entire soundtrack and once it was over, I hit a wall. It got rough. But I tried to keep a good pace and take consistent breaths and just told myself to keep going. Just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment