Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

If you really knew me...
...you'd know that I'm a klutz and drop at least 3 things a day.
...you'd know that I had stitches 9 different times in my face before I was 6. (No, I wasn't abused. I swear. I told you I was a klutz!)
...I love spicy food.  The hotter the better.  Still waiting for it it speed up my metabolism.
...you'd know that I always take a secret picture of my pedicure lady and send it to my bff.
...you'd know that I can be seen at the very very end of Nsync's No Strings Attached Live tour video.  Yep, baller.
...you'd know that in college I drove a sexy yellow VW bug named Eugene Orville Francis Bean.  I miss him.
...you'd know that I would much rather have savory than sweet
...you'd know that I call soda "soda" and not "pop"
...you'd know that I've seen every episode of Big Brother ever.  Obsessed since day 1. (I've even purchased the live 24/7 feeds.  Twice.  I'm a creep.)
...you'd know that I keep a running list of potential baby names as well as dog names on my Iphone
...you'd know that Rudy and Pretty Woman are my all time favorite movies and I can never turn away when Selena and My Cousin Vinny are on.
...you'd know that I have a king size bed but only sleep on the edge (even if my boyfriend's not there)
...you'd know that I broke both of my wrists in 6th grade. (another klutz moment for ya!)
...you'd know that I have every season of Roseanne on DVD and could watch every episode over and over again for the rest of my life.
...you'd know that I lost 60+ lbs about 4-5 years ago and have successfully put almost 40 of them back on.  Now that's talent!!
...you'd know that blood and needles don't freak me out but I gag at the thought of boogers and a runny nose.
...you'd know that I met my boyfriend on Match.com almost 3 years ago.  He's worth every penny.
...you'd know that my first car was a tan/poo colored Mercury Topaz that smelled like an ashtray and had an "I love potatoes" bumper sticker on it.  I wasn't responsible for the smell but I was responsible for the sticker.

Pros of the Day: 1.  Impressed with myself for completing Week 6 Day 3 of Couch to 10k. Ran 15 straight minutes (5 minutes more than yesterday!)  2. Fashion show for Johnny of yesterday's Old Navy purchases and he really liked the black "rock star" skinny jeans and some of the other things I got.  Made me feel good. :)  3. My sister Annie in Alaska is moved into their new house and got the internet installed today!!!  Ready to blog!  I'm depending on her to become my one and only blog follower.

Pit of the Day: Took my usual #2 this morning like clock work and come to find out the water was shut off in my apartment!  (Landlord is doing some plumbing work in another apartment.  Thanks for the heads up, asshole.) Thank god for the water in the tank and I was able to flush that bad boy!  Always lookin' on the bright side!

Not posting my meals and calories today but I did good and worked out.  Here are some pics.  Deal with it.

Breakfast: Usual coffee, English Muffin, 1 Tb Peanut Butter, 1/2 Tb Margarine
304 Calories


Lunch: Mariano's Chicken Noodle Soup (2 cups), Banana
330 Calories

It was delicious.

Dinner is not pictured by I had a 6 inch ham sub from Subway and MyFitnessPal says it was 520 calories HOWEVER when I "built" my sammy on Subway's website it came out to 300 and something. 

Moving my ass.



BAM!

Meet Linda.

1 comment:

  1. I'm officially following you! :)
    I'm hoping to have my new blog spot set up by Friday night....don't rush me, I'm still unpacking and cleaning up stains! ugh

    ReplyDelete