Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Good with the Bad

I'm a day late so I better get caught up! I did not write a blog yesterday and already I'm slacking today. Where's the accountability?!

For the past two days I have worked really hard during the day to get all of my work obligations done so that I can get in a 35-45 min run. I've failed. Both days. Yesterday was so busy I thought a workout was a lost cause. By the time I even had chance to sit down and have dinner it was after 8 pm. And then I don't know what came over me but I thought I'd put dinner on the side and do my Jillian Michael 30 Day Shred DVD. Boy, am I feeling it today. My ass hurts. My thighs hurt. My calves Hurt. It's only a 20-25 min DVD but like I said, kicked my ass.

Now the bad news. Another super bust day and didn't get a run or workout in. However, I did meet Lindsey C for dinner at Cheesecake Factory tonight and we shared an appetizer and I had the Carlton salad. And a skinny margarita for 150 calories. Ok 2 of them.

Tomorrow I'm going to get a run in in the morning or early afternoon no ifs ands or butts. Tomorrows already Wednesday and I can't fail this week. Gotta step it up.

Ok, call me pathetic, but I'm literally faking asleep writing this so I need to wrap it up. Tomorrow will be better and I'll have a run under my belt to blog about.

I'll also leave ya with these beautiful pics of the sky last night. Too pretty not to share. Looks like the sky was painted on. That was the perk of the crazy crazy day.

Also just wanted to share my baking skills with ya. Baked up these bad boys for the kids I nanny for and showed some restraint and didn't eat one. Housewife material!!!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. love your eyeball cupcakes! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete